WHAT IS A COOKIE AND HOW IS IT USED?
A cookie is a text file that stores information about your browsing on a website. This file is saved on your computer or peripheral device, but does not retrieve information from your hard disk. It enables us to recognize you as you browse the site and makes it easier to use. Cookies are stored in your web browser or on your hard disk until they expire, or until you delete them yourself, if your web browser accepts cookies.
COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
In order to improve your experience and optimize our services, this site uses different types of cookies for different purposes:
Necessary cookies are essential to enable basic functions such as site navigation or access to secure areas. The site cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistical cookies are used to help the website owners understand how visitors interact on the site and enable audience measurement using Google Analytics.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors' behavior on the website, enabling in particular the sharing of site content on social networks, the targeting of relevant advertising and limiting the number of times the same ad appears. Some cookies are also used to send data to Google Analytics.
YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING COOKIES
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, deactivate one or more cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid and what it contains, refuse to store cookies on your terminal and delete your cookies periodically.
If you disable all cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. To find out more about deleting and controlling cookies stored on your computer, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR BROWSER
Here's how to configure your browser to disable cookies:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Tools" then "Options".
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention rules", click on "Use personalized settings for history".
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies".
7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options".
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept".
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
1. Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data.
2. Select Show all cookies and site data.
3. Find the site cookies you want to delete.
Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options
4. Click on the "Advanced Options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies".
1. Open Safari
2. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences".
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", check "Never".
5. If you wish to see the cookies already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
To find out more about cookies, please consult the CNIL page.
DATA COLLECTED ON THE SITE
The site does not collect any personal data. However, if you fill in a contact form, the information you provide is sent by email so that we can process your request.